Membership "I Belong"
New Membership Groups Welcome!
Contact us: email@example.com
Does the company that you work for belong to NET Federal Credit Union? NET Federal Credit Union is accepting new groups [companies]. Your help and referral will be appreciated and the information can be given to an employee at NET Federal Credit Union
- Ach: Automatic Insurance & Utility Bill Payment
- Loan Payment Protection
- Discount Movie & Park Tickets
- Family Membership
- Money Orders ( $1.00 per money order)
- Monthly payments on Member Mortgages
- NADA Book Services
- Notary Service (Do not sign until in front of Notary)
- Phone transfer of funds between accounts
- Shared Branch Services
- Visa Platinum Credit Cards
- Online Services for Accounts and Loans
- Coin Counting Machine Available
- Night Deposit Box both Offices
Would you like to become a Select Employee Group (SEGs)?
NET Federal Credit Union is a "SEG Chartered" credit union. That means we cannot accept membership from the public as a whole. Our members must be an employee of one of our select groups or an immediate family member of one of those employees. We would welcome your business to this list to make you and your employees and their immediate family members eligible to join our Credit Union. This is a benefit you can offer to your employees that many people feel is important financially to them, besides the fact it is of no cost to you, the employer. Below are benefits of membership at NET Federal Credit Union:
- No Cost to you, the employer.
- An outstanding benefit to add to your benefits package.
- Direct Deposit or Payroll Deduction.
- Opens up eligibility of membership to all your employees.
- Once a member, always a member, for life!
- Many financial services available.
It's So Easy To Join! If you are interested in joining us please feel free to call us at 570-961-5300 or 570-489-2492 or send us a typed letter on your company letterhead. You then can mail your letter to the following address:
Attn: Rita Riley
1444 E Lackawanna Ave
Olyphant, Pa 18447
To become a member of NET FCU, simply open a share savings account with $1.00 onetime membership fee and $5.00 to keep that account open. This $5.00 deposit entitles you to all of our products and services available. You will need valid I.D., such as a driver's license or state issued I.D. with your current address. Join today and discover the many benefits of becoming a credit union member has to offer!