Pay Day Loans
NET FCU's Better Choice Payday Loan program is designed to help members who need a small dollar loan to carry them until they receive their next regularly-scheduled income check.
Here's how the program works:
- 90 day term, must be paid in full within 90 days.
- Maximum loan amount: $500
- Minimum loan amount $200
- Interest rate: 18%
- Simple interest
- Non-refundable application fee $20
- 10% of loan amount must be in a Vacation Savings
- Must be a member in good standing for at least 30 days
- only three pay day loans within a six-month period.
If you want to apply for this loan, you must submit an application and verifiable proof of income for six months, and drivers license. Every application must be submitted in person at either NET FCU's Olyphant or Scranton office loan department.
If applying for a pay day loan during the first six months of the year (Jan.1st thru June 30th), you must provide a current pay stub and the last pay stub of the previous year or a W-2 from the previous year.
Call our loan officers with any questions at 570-961-1100.
Compare NET FCU with other lenders