NET FCU offers our members a variety of ways to save their hard-earned money.
Share Savings Accounts
Members must have a share savings account with a minimum balance of $5.00 in order to keep the account open.
Share Vacation Savings Account
Members can use their vacation account not just for vacations but also income tax payments or whatever else they wish!
Share Christmas Club:
- Christmas Clubs usually start the first week in October.
- At maturity a member has the option to have his or her Christmas Club deposited directly into a checking or savings account or can have a check issued and mailed to his or her residence.
- Christmas Clubs can be started it any time of the year.
- There is a $15 penalty for early withdrawal.
Share Certificates (CD)
NET FCU's share certificate investment program includes:
- $2,500.00 minimum - for a six month term.
- $500.00 minimum - for 12, 36 and 60 month term.
Regular, Roth and Education Individual Retirement Accounts (IRA)
- Up to $4,000 for employed members, spouses and employed children.
- Members 50 years and older up to $4,500.
- Charge of $10.00 on rollovers and transfers.
- IRA Share Certificates for 12, 36, 60 months are also available.
- Individualized advice is available by calling 961-5300.
In an effort to encourage young members to become consistent savers, NET FCU has instituted a Youth Share Certificate with a term of six months for young members up to 18 years of age. By making it your goal to consistently save until you have achieved an available balance of $250, and then use that money to purchase a Youth Share certificate, you will be earning a rate that will be greater than that being paid on regular Share Savings.